“Love it here”

Giuseppe's Ristorante & Pizza Bar
Ranked #37 of 48 Restaurants in Lambertville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 14, 2011

I'm a local here in Lambertville and was surprised to see only one review of Giuseppe's. We all love it here. Besides having great food, a relaxing atmosphere, and reasonable prices, the owners keep the entire place immaculate! Thank you guys! For once, I don't feel I need to check my utensils before I use them.

Reviewed September 22, 2009

As soon as you walk in the door, you are immersed in the smells of a great pizza place and you know you're going to get a treat. After a few years in the midwest, I was ready for some real east coast pizza and a cheese steak. They have a counter where one is faced with a selection of a dozen or more pizzas that they sell by the slice. Or you can get table service. The menu also includes old favorites such as meatball subs and various other hot and cold sub selections. Just delicious!