“horrible service”

Ranked #36 of 46 Restaurants in Lambertville
Cuisines: Italian
“horrible service”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped here for something to eat. You order at the counter,and they bring it to you. First off I had ask to see a menu, then after I ordered my manicotti the lady stood there and started at me I had to ask her if it came with a salad (the menu states it does but she never asked what dressing I wanted) she simply said yeah and continued to stare at me until I had to ask if I could get ranch with that. Once our food came, the manicotti was not homemade, the inside I'm not sure was even cheese, appeared more like grits. My boyfriends cheese steak was good however. Upon check out my boyfriend tried to make conversation to which she would reply one word. Miserable bi*ch. I was not impressed and will never return.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank AlexandraBolcar

Lambertville, New Jersey
“Giuseppe's”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

A reliably place for very good pizza and Italian food. I often bring a Meet Up Group (The Lambertville New Hope Activities Meet Up Group) there for dinner after one of our events in Lambertville.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Ldfinkelstein
“Good pizza”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Stayed nearby and wanted a quick meal. You order from the counter and then they bring your food to your table. Pizza is also sold by the slice so not necessary to get a whole pizza.it was very good. I prefer a restaurant with orders taken at your table by wait staff. Good place to take family.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank mreesebryan
Portland, Oregon
“Best pizza in town.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

The "Nona Pizza" is fantastic. When did square taste so good! Probably twice a month my girlfriend and I get a Nona. It doesn't last 5 minutes. Great sauce with full tomato flavor but the key is the crust. Can't remember another place with the crust like this. What?! Still reading? Just try one. Oh and I'd personally recommend no additional toppings which can alter the cooking of the pie. They have other food but i stick with the star. Also it's BYO.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank johnsdca
Washington Crossing, PA
“Comfort and Pizza what could be better, oh right a reasonable Price.”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had a Maine guest in my home for a bit and on our visit to Lambertville, we wanted to have a casual slice and soda kinda lunch. I have been coming to this same place for just this thing for over 30 years and the reasons why are because the
FOOD IS GOOD.
THE SERVICE IS GOOD
THE PRICE IS RIGHT
Every single time. Kinda nice with the same lovely family in charge.

• Visited April 2013