“Rude Server!!!!!!!”

Ranked #11 of 48 Restaurants in Lambertville
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I go to New Hope every year in September with our friends for their anniversary. We always stay at the beautiful Lambertville House. We dine at the Hamilton Grill, one night , and Marsha Brown the other night. Two wonderful restauraunts! We always stop at the Boathouse for a drink before dinner at the Hamilton Grill because it is right across the street. Every year, our entire group always has a bad drink, but we still go because it is convenient, and it is a very beautiful bar. Last night, I ordered a lemon drop martini, I usually have a Cosmo, but I remember it being terrible last year, thought I would try something different. Well, my martini was like drinking poison. I kindly asked the server if I could have something else. She was unbelievable! She went on to tell me that the martini I ordered was so expensive.... Noone ever returns martinis here..... She was the rudest server I ever had in my life. To be honest, she really ruined my night out because I flipped on her! Not the norm for me at all! I don't understand why she was so miserable, her tips are based on service, and she obviously should find another job working by herself! Oh well, she is mean! We will never go back again. Lg.

5  Thank Sophia2469

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I agree with all the reviews! It was a great treasure to find. Our bartender made an exceptional chilled Gin Martini! Perfect place for a pre dinner Cocktail.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Great hidden gem. Small and amazing must see bar. Well hidden and I believe they want it that way!! :)

Reviewed August 2, 2013

My boyfriend and I were completely blown away! All the locals around town were telling us to check it out, and they were right. It's small, intimate, and packed with boat/rowing/ivy league memorabilia from head to toe. The people are so warm and welcoming. You absolutely feel like you are somewhere very special. Also, you MUST get the margarita strait or on the rocks - the BEST around!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stop before dinner ; excellent bar attentive service. Good service and real nautical feel. Relax and enjoy dinner elsewhere in Lambertville. But missing this place as a pre -dinner stop is a mistake.