“Intimate. Off beaten path”
Review of The Boat House

The Boat House
Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in Lambertville
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Cute, intimate. The place to have a cocktail before eating at Hamilton Grill. Off the beaten path.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

My wife and I have been to the Boat House many times, generally before dining at one of the Lambertville restaurants. It's our favorite bar in the broad area of SE Pennsylvania and southern NJ. The decor is unique and charming - paintings and artifacts with a maritime theme jam the walls and crannies, contributing to a marvelous and cozy ambiance. The drinks are always well-made.

Reviewed April 9, 2011

On a recent trip to Lambertville my cousin took me to The Boat House for a drink. Place has great atmosphere. Lot's of nautical themed items on the walls - nostalgic photos. Friendly service. Cocktails - the basics done well. Nice mix of locals and out of towners. Good place to start or end your evening.

Reviewed March 24, 2011

Went to visit a friend who lives in Lambertville and she suggested we go to the Boat House after dinner. The place is very small with limited seating (luckily we went on a Thurs night), dark wood throughout, very dim lighting (which does create a nice ambience). We sat upstairs--a couple was already on the couch so we had to sit on some small uncomfortable chairs. We each had a glass of the carbenet...$8/glass...I could have bought a bottle for $5!! LOL The server was nice enough.. I will say I was disappointed that they don't serve Corona beer...oh well...I might go back there if I were in the right mood...meaning the not caring how much I spend on a glass of wine and being a little uncomfortable while drinking it mood...LOL I'd recommend it with caution. Frank Sinatra was playing the whole time...ok for a little while but switch it up a bit! Some Diana Krull would have been nice! :-)

3  Thank WittyLena
Reviewed October 30, 2010

My darling husband took me to this place when we were first married and I fell in love with it. So intimate and cozy,and the nautical themed decor is just lovely! The reason I gave only one star for the food is because they do not serve food, but the servers are more than happy to bring you a basket of thick hard pretzels if you ask.

1  Thank DianeCephalon