All reviews the garden state parkway the jersey shore room was clean visiting family excellent stay would stay here again new jersey toms river area route stopover microwave highway target
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2019

Clean, quiet, room not cramped, well supplied, no smells. Bed very comfortable. Would use this BW again if in the area. Reasonably priced. Continental Breakfast is very limited, but fine for a couple days.

Date of stay: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Carlos P, General Manager at Best Western Leisure Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Dear Matthew C, I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and can not thank you enough for such a positive review. We certainly hope that should you be in the area again that you choose us for your lodging needs.

Reviewed May 21, 2019

I rate this hotel a 10, because the front desk was friendly and knowledgeable, the room and hotel was impeccably clean (I could eat off the bathroom floor). The room was comfy and modern. I am very pleased and look forward to the continental breakfast the other guests have been raving about.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Carlos P, General Manager at Best Western Leisure Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2019

Dear Chris w, I would first like to thank you for writing a review of your stay. We are always striving to meet and exceed guest expectations and we are thrilled that we succeeded during your stay. Thank you for such a positive review and we look forward to your return visit with us.

Reviewed April 30, 2019

Just pretty dismal as modern hotels go. It was okay, but the Ramada down the road is about the same price and much, much nicer. The breakfast service stops at 9am, really too early for vacation travelers. The front desk staff was nowhere to be found upon my arrival, and very cold and uncommunicative upon departure. Neither one was terribly helpful.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Carlos P, General Manager at Best Western Leisure Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Dear voyage03695665730, I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are always striving to meet and exceed guest expectations of our property and we are beyond sorry for not meeting yours during your stay with us. I will personally look into some of the issues that you listed in your review and I hope that you will allow us to gain your business back. Again, we are truly sorry for not providing the high level of service that I know we are capable of.

Reviewed April 8, 2019

The property was was well kept inside and outside. Safe parking lot and well lit. the room was very clean and comfortable which is what is important to me while staying in a hotel. I would definitely use this property again while visiting in NJ

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Carlos P, General Manager at Best Western Leisure Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Dear Curiosity37741110941, I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We are all very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are always striving to meet and exceed guest expectations and are happy to see that we succeeded during your stay. Thank you again for such a positive review and look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 31, 2019

I appreciated the professionalism of the staff on check in and check out. The bathroom was completely updated and the room was clean and well lit. The mattress could have been updated. It was a little uncomfortable, but manageable. Parking was convenient.

Date of stay: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Carlos P, General Manager at Best Western Leisure Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Dear 326barbs, I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are always striving to meet and exceed guest expectations and are glad that we were successful during your stay. We will defiantly look into the mattresses in your room. Once again thank you for such a positive review.