All reviews the garden state parkway room was clean excellent stay visiting family would stay here again new jersey toms river area route stopover microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2018

My Aunt and I enjoyed our stay at the Best Western. The room was good with all the needed amenities. The bed comfortable. We loved the free breakfast; eggs, sausage, fruit, bagels, muffins and belgium waffles with all the fixings. The staff was friendly and helpful too. We ;were looking forward to trying out the pool;unfortunately it rained.... maybe next time.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Carlos P, General Manager at Best Western Leisure Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Dear bjacobs88, I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are all very pleased to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope that you will continue to use us for your lodging needs should you be in the area again. Thank you for such a positive review.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

Staff at this hotel is very accommodating and kind. Hotel was clean, smelled good, and had all amenities. Rooms and furniture were older but in good working order and comfortable. Hotel was quiet at night which allowed me to sleep well. Hotel was in close proximity to major stores, restaurants, and attractions. Will recommend to family and friends. Would stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Carlos P, General Manager at Best Western Leisure Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Dear anabelacoar, I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We are all very pleased to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are always striving to meet and exceed guest expectations and are thrilled that we succeeded during your stay. We hope that you will continue to use us for your lodging needs in the future. Once again thank you for such a positive review.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

I needed a hotel kind of last minute, so I settled on Best Western because I knew I could trust the brand. It is a little pricey for what you get, but it is also peak beach season, so I'm assuming the prices everywhere reflect that. While a little bit out of the way of what I originally hoped for on my itinerary, this ended up being a good pick. It is easy to find and right off the main road. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean, which is always my #1 priority. Breakfast was good, better than expected. It is your typical continental spread at these types of hotels. The only annoying thing with the AC was that the curtains were too long so they covered the air vent, but if you open the curtains for the air, the light would wake you in the morning. I managed to get one of the curtains to stay tucked so the air was only partially blocked. You can adjust the temperature however you want though, so I kept it colder and it ended up being ok.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Carlos P, General Manager at Best Western Leisure Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Dear Andrea F, I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We were very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations. I understand that the curtains can be frustrating at times and we are looking for a better solution. We do hope that should you be in the area again that you will continue to use us for your lodging needs. Once again thank you for such a positive review.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

This place was perfect for attending a Blue Claws game and only a short distance to the beach (even though you get charged $9 to step foot on the beach)! I was impressed with how clean it was both in common areas and in the room. The staff was friendly and I was happy with the breakfast and the attendant did a great job making sure things stayed clean and food was stocked.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Carlos P, General Manager at Best Western Leisure Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Dear Aaron W, I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We were thrilled to see you much you enjoyed your stay. We are always striving to meet our guests expectations and are very happy to see that we succeeded during your stay. We hope that you will continue to use us for your lodging needs in the future. Once again thank you for such a positive review.

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night, and we were happy with the room and the location. The hotel is close to many restaurants and shopping areas. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. They had a great selection of food and beverages, and the breakfast area was clean and had lots of seating. Staff was also friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Carlos P, General Manager at Best Western Leisure Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Dear Matilda_26, I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are very pleased to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly try our best to provide a pleasant and memorable experience for our guest and are happy to see that we succeeded during your stay. Should you be in the area again we do hope that you will continue to use us for your lodging needs. Once again thank you for such a positive review.