“Enjoyable Visit” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Lakewood
Danbury, Connecticut
“Enjoyable Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel.Rooms were very clean and maids were very helpful.Easy access from the highway which is a big priority with me.Great breakfast,nice assortment of fresh not frozen baked goods.I would happily stay here again and plan on doing so.I had no problems while staying here everything was good.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Ralph V
bw31015, Manager at BEST WESTERN Leisure Inn, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Ralph,

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience with us.

We hope to welcome you back to Best Western Leisure Inn and the Jersey Shore soon.

Warm Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stayed 3 nights at the hotel with my family.The staff was very friendly,eager to please,and all around a pleasure to deal with! Great location next to lots of different types of restaurants and malls.Will definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Phillip S
bw31015, Manager at BEST WESTERN Leisure Inn, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent comments regarding your stay at the Best Western Leisure Inn in Lakewood, NJ. Our "Best Western Leisure Inn Team" takes great pride in assuring your stay is a very pleasurable one.

Thank you most of all for choosing the Best Western Leisure Inn and being our guest. We look forward to having you come back and stay with us again on your next visit to New Jersey.
New Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

This hotel had a nice New Year's Eve package so we called to reserve a room. Front Desk clerk was pleasant and patient.I asked for an early check in time but due to the hotel being full they couldn't guarantee it.We came in early if it worked out great if not no big deal not only did we get a very early check in we got upgraded to a King Whirlpool room which was excellent.The party at the banquet hall was as advertised no surprises either way but the hotel really did it up right.They had several Security guards all of which were polite and helpful.Saw them handle some very nasty drunks but did so diplomatically and eventually got them to their rooms without a fight! We will certainly be back this summer.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bw31015, Manager at BEST WESTERN Leisure Inn, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Hello Greg S,

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We value your kind feedback and it was our pleasure meeting your special requests during your stay. It is refreshing to find our guests noticing the small details we offer and to take the time in mentioning them. Please visit us again in the future.

Warmest Regards
staten island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

I stayed at the Best Western in Lakewood New Jersey last week while on a business trip. The property was very nice looking and the room I was assigned was clean and comfortable. After checking in, I received a call from my boss who said that I had to prepare a presentation for one of our largest customers and ship it to them by the following day. Not being familiar with the area I asked the clerk on duty for help. Not only did she direct me to the places I needed to go to, she called one of the stores while I waited to be sure they had what I needed in stock. She also called Fedex and arranged for a pick up the following morning. This type of service going the extra mile will make me recommend this property to everyone .

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bw31015, Manager at BEST WESTERN Leisure Inn, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your review, we thrive on providing superior service to all of our guests and on behalf of our staff we are pleased to hear that we have exceeded your expectations and hope to serve you in the future. Thank you for choosing Best Western Leisure Inn, Lakewood.
Fort Lee, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

While working in the South Jersey area I suddenly found myself in need of a hotel. Called hotel after hotel not only no luck but most were pretty rude and made no attempt to even refer me to an available hotel.Called the Best Western they were not only polite but actually made calls to several hotels in an attempt to find me a room.While I was on the phone someone who had reserved 2 rooms came in and said his plans had changed and he only needed one.He was worried they were going to charge him for the second room because he failed to cancel but they very pleasantly let it go.After hearing a room was available I offered the clerk dinner if he would hold the room for me he laughed and said he already entered it in the computer under my name. I got there still a little worried if I had a room but sure enough I did and all went well.The room was tired but very very clean and whatever the room lacked the servive more than made up for.Best Western turned me into a customer.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bw31015, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Leisure Inn, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us in Lakewood. We are glad to hear you rated us excellent and our front desk staff friendly and helpful. We strive to make every guest feel appreciated and valued and we will share your kind words with the team as a reminder of how important this is. Hope to see you the next time you are in Lakewood.
Happy Holidays!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lakewood
Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood
Point Pleasant Manor
#6 of 16 in Point Pleasant Beach
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River
Howard Johnson Hotel - Toms River

Been to BEST WESTERN Leisure Inn? Share your experiences!