“For this type of corporate chain food...”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #19 of 71 Restaurants in Lakewood
Reviewed February 13, 2014

both the service and freshness of the ingredients was above average. Friendly, attentive, capable server seated and waited on our party of six. Variety of dinner menu options was good, and the food we ordered matched the photos in the menu. Restaurant conveniently located next door to the Hilton Garden Inn, and we all walked over w/o any problems. Sidewalks were well shoveled and clear after snowfall the night before.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We went for dinner one evening with a few friends. They have decent menu choices, a nice salad bar, the food was good and wait staff pleasant. All in all a pleasant experience.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

The day manager was more worried about flirting with the servers than taking care of his customers. Waited 25 minutes for pretzel burgers only to find them rare after ordering them well done. Took another 15 minutes for those burgers to come out. Service was terrible even though there was hardly anyone in the place. Never got any refills on the drinks and took forever to get my check. Terrible experience overall. Will never go back. Need to hire more responsible people.
There is no reason the cook should have screwed up so badly.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

As I walk in the Sercice was obvious. The hoatest smiled. I went to the bar.

Quckly Chris the bar tender greeted me and had a great smile to share.

Unfortunately my steak was overcooked. There seemed to be something going on with the cool because since I sat in the bar three plates from different tables have been sent back.

The bartender was very apologetic and we had our meal comped. That was a nice gesture. The new steak was good. This is what good service is like.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Service could've been better -- the wait staff was like in utter chaos. The tables could've been cleaned a lot better, too! I took a napkin and wiped down the table before food arrive and it was absolutely black with dirt!