“OK”

Good for: Families with children
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“OK”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Service could've been better -- the wait staff was like in utter chaos. The tables could've been cleaned a lot better, too! I took a napkin and wiped down the table before food arrive and it was absolutely black with dirt!

Visited September 2013

new jersey
“very good”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I enjoy this chain and have gone to many of thier restaraunts, but this one always has been one of our favorites. The service is good, the food is always done right, a favorite of mine is the petite sirloin, which many ruby's overcook, this one is always tender and done to perfection. Nice staff, manager comes out and oversees your well being, a great experince.

• Visited May 2013
Carlstadt, New Jersey
“New found faith”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I never really liked the entrees, and the salad bar is just ok for me although my husband loves it (alot of salty things on it, but it will fill you up). I liked the light ranch dressing.

Flip your menu over to the back page under Fresh Combinations. For $9.99, you get a quick meal with fries and your choice of the Garden Salad Bar or soup. It's amazing! My husband had the Baja chicken tacos (spicy chicken with cheese, grilled peppers, and onions. Served with chile-lime sauce - no fries), and I had the Zucchini cake minis (Two cakes make from zucchini, red peppers, and feta cheese topped with Ruby's mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, and a pickle). The waitress Kelly was awesome!

• Visited June 2013
Chandlers Ford
“Busy but good food and portions”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Sunday night was very busy, I had to wait 5 minutes to be seated (bar was free). Service wasn't as fast as it could have been but it was very busy. The greeter and servers were very friendly. I had a guacamole - it was made to share but I ate it all - then a Gumbo. Food was tasty, fresh and plentiful. It wasn't expensive - it was good value! They got all of my requests right.

• Visited February 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always good”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Serves Gluten Free menus items and it was right next to our hotel. They accommodated our party of 12 easily.

Visited December 2012