All reviews front desk the jersey shore toms river the garden state parkway clean hotel would highly recommend this hotel great place to stay parking lot excellent hotel easy access indoor pool free breakfast convenient location bed was comfortable fitness center new jersey lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Hilton Garden Inn's I have stayed in are always nice properties and this one was no exception. I checked in, after confirming that I had a feather-free room and headed upstairs to pack. The rooms are nice so I felt confident that all was taken care of with pillows so I almost did not check. Good thing I did because they were all feather pillows. I called down to the front desk and they stated that they would have the housekeeper bring up feather-free pillows.

After a good amount of time had passed, there was a knock on the door and the housekeeper handed me 2 pillows. I asked her if they were feather-free. She said something to me in Spanish which did not sound like feather-free. So I grabbed my phone and used my translator to ask the housekeeper if they were no feathers. She replied, "No. With feathers." So I had to wait again for her to leave, find polyester pillows and come back with my 2 pillow. Good, now I can unpack and enjoy the peace and quiet of the night.

Interestingly enough, the walls in the room were so thin I could hear a mosquito pass gas next door. Seriously, I could hear word for word the television on both sides of me. Apparently the hotel knows this since they leave ear plugs on the night stand. I couldn't understand why at first, but as the night drug on it became clear. I was glad that my neighbors did not stay up late as both TV's went off about 11 pm.

Would i stay here again? Yes, as long as I packed my trusty ear plugs and possibly my own pillows.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
jennyhHU, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! We always strive to provide our guests with the best service for a comfortable and pleasant stay. We will work hard to keep making improvements and hope to see you again in the future, making your next stay a 5-star experience!

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here one night so we could take my father for a procedure first thing in the morning. The hotel staff was friendly and the place was very clean. The biggest thing for me was that I had the best night’ s sleep ever!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
jennyhHU, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are pleased that you and your husband had a great night's sleep before needing to take your father in for a procedure. We hope all went well and that you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 6, 2019

We were traveling to an out of town wedding. We asked for early check in to freshen up before attending the event. We were told this would not be a problem. Our room was ready, as promised, when we arrived. The staff was very friendly. Everything was clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Seaside44970456022
Reviewed May 28, 2019

Front desk girls were so warm and friendly when checking in! Hotel has very easy access to local attractions, shopping and walk to starbucks. Clean & comfy rooms. Breakfast was not included in our stay but decided to eat there anyways, for convenience, which was just ok for $15.95 each. Will be back!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
jennyhHU, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 21, 2019

Staff was friendly and professional. Accommodations were modern and appealing. Room was very clean and bed comfortable. Would definitely stay there again. Conveniently located near shopping and restaurants.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
jennyhHU, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We greatly appreciate your review, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.