$116
$110
$65
$60
Travelocity
Red Carpet Inn Point Pleasant(Point Pleasant Beach)
$79
Orbitz.com
$72
RodewayInn
Point Pleasant Manor(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
Travelocity
Broadway Court Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
$80
  • Beachfront
The Grenville(Bay Head)
$125
Priceline
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfront deskthe jersey shorethe garden state parkwayclean hotelhome away from homewould highly recommend this hotellonghorn steakhousegreat place to stayparking lotexcellent hotelbusiness centerbreakfast buffetindoor poolbusiness tripeasy accessbed was comfortableconvenient location
Reviewed July 3, 2013

One of the cleaniest hotel I ever stayed in! Rooms spacious and very nice. Hotel staff was helpful and friendly. Plenty of places to eat right near hotel. Great little pizza place right across RT70...would def stay here again

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jenny F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Charles S,

Thank you! It is wonderful to hear that you completely enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood. Thank you again for the 5-star review, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. My stay was enjoyable. The room was clean and there was also a refrigerator and microwave. The breakfast was worth the price and the food was served hot. I would stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Barry P

Dear Barry P,

Wow! Thank you for this amazing review! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to having you again.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I nade my reservation on the Hilton 800 number. I had to give my information twice. Not sure why. A couple of week later I realized that I never received a confirmation. They were unable to find any reservation but they had a room. When I got to the hotel I was checked into a very noisy (elevator motor) room. I could not get on the Wi-Fi. No express check out bill was under my door. I then noticed that my check in folder had someone else's name. When went to the desk she asked if I wanted to leave it on the master card. I should have said yes, because I checked in with an American Express. Not the cleanest of places. Generally not very good.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear WiGeR3,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood. It is very unfortunate that you experienced these inconveniences during your stay, and we sincerely apologize. We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the area so we can show you the exceptional level of service we are known for.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I love Hilton hotels as they always provide you a consistent, clean, friendly, efficient and enjoyable experience. They were sold-out the night before so when I arrived early for check-in at Noon, the front desk staff took my cell number to call me when my room was ready. I needed to do some shopping so they help me with directions to a mall that they recommended about 20 mintes away. It was he pefect choice for what I needed. Thanks Hilton.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jenny F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you for this wonderful 5-star review! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled that our exceptional staff was able to assist you with all you needs and went the extra mile to make sure your stay was as enjoyable as possible. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood for 2 nights June 28 and 29 to attend my nephews graduation. We were pleasantly surprised to find such a nice hotel on Rte 70. The lobby was very warm and inviting. They served coffee in the morning and evening which we was very good. They had a nice indoor pool and whirlpool which we used and a gym with nice equipment. The rooms were a nice size, beds were comfortable and the bathroom was a little small but adequate. We enjoyed the complimentary buffet breakfast for Gold members. Food was good, with a nice assortment and the servers were very prompt in taking our order and serving our food. The hotel was very clean and the staff throughout the hotel was very friendly and efficient. My only disappointment is that we were unable to get two queen beds because we booked on Hilton honors site.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear DisneyFan51,

Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review of the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood! We are very happy to hear that you had a great stay, and enjoyed all of our excellent, convenient amenities. Thank you again, and we look forward to your next stay with us.