“Lakewood”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lakewood
Brooklyn, United States
“Lakewood”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. My stay was enjoyable. The room was clean and there was also a refrigerator and microwave. The breakfast was worth the price and the food was served hot. I would stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank Barry P
Jenny F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Barry P,

Wow! Thank you for this amazing review! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to having you again.

Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Albany
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I nade my reservation on the Hilton 800 number. I had to give my information twice. Not sure why. A couple of week later I realized that I never received a confirmation. They were unable to find any reservation but they had a room. When I got to the hotel I was checked into a very noisy (elevator motor) room. I could not get on the Wi-Fi. No express check out bill was under my door. I then noticed that my check in folder had someone else's name. When went to the desk she asked if I wanted to leave it on the master card. I should have said yes, because I checked in with an American Express. Not the cleanest of places. Generally not very good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear WiGeR3,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood. It is very unfortunate that you experienced these inconveniences during your stay, and we sincerely apologize. We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the area so we can show you the exceptional level of service we are known for.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I love Hilton hotels as they always provide you a consistent, clean, friendly, efficient and enjoyable experience. They were sold-out the night before so when I arrived early for check-in at Noon, the front desk staff took my cell number to call me when my room was ready. I needed to do some shopping so they help me with directions to a mall that they recommended about 20 mintes away. It was he pefect choice for what I needed. Thanks Hilton.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jenny F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for this wonderful 5-star review! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled that our exceptional staff was able to assist you with all you needs and went the extra mile to make sure your stay was as enjoyable as possible. We hope to see you again!

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood for 2 nights June 28 and 29 to attend my nephews graduation. We were pleasantly surprised to find such a nice hotel on Rte 70. The lobby was very warm and inviting. They served coffee in the morning and evening which we was very good. They had a nice indoor pool and whirlpool which we used and a gym with nice equipment. The rooms were a nice size, beds were comfortable and the bathroom was a little small but adequate. We enjoyed the complimentary buffet breakfast for Gold members. Food was good, with a nice assortment and the servers were very prompt in taking our order and serving our food. The hotel was very clean and the staff throughout the hotel was very friendly and efficient. My only disappointment is that we were unable to get two queen beds because we booked on Hilton honors site.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear DisneyFan51,

Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review of the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood! We are very happy to hear that you had a great stay, and enjoyed all of our excellent, convenient amenities. Thank you again, and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Checked into this hotel for a wedding down the street. The staff at check-in was pleasant and welcoming given there were hordes of drunk people in the lobby because of a wedding going on in the hotel. The room we had was a 2 queen room which was plenty big and clean. The bathroom was a little on the small side, but hey it's a bathroom. I have to say I enjoyed the adjustable mattresses which were a welcome to my back. The breakfast buffet was $11 which is not bad considering you are in the hotel and the nearest coffee shop is starbucks next door.

I highly suggest staying here if in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Jenny F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear rynpilot,

Thank you for your review of the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We greatly appreciate all your kind words, and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We were here for two nights for a wedding in the area. We had a King suite room, because all the other king bed rooms were sold out. It was clean and comfortable. The bed was a little hard. We paid a lot for the room, so it would have been nice if breakfast had been included. Nevertheless, we did have breakfast on the first morning in the hotel restaurant. It was a made to order buffet, and it was delicious. The wait staff were nice, too.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Catgirl75,

Thank you for the wonderful review of the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and loved the breakfast buffet. We hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

edison,nj
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Excellent customer service at the front desk from the assistant gm Karen and her associate Lucia.
I thank them for all that they do for their guests. If you need to stay jersey shore area, this is the place to reserve. I hope the Hilton Corporate reads trip advisor reviews and pays recognition to these fine people. You cant go wrong staying here. Clean comfortable rooms and common areas. Excellent cooked to order breakfast. Treats in the lobby! Clean swimming pool and hot tub. Fitness room is also top notch. I have stayed at many hotels and this one is excellent. Hats off the the staff who make it work. Special thanks again to Karen and Lucia!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Jenny F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear newhighland,

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood! Your wonderful comments will be shared with Karen, Lucia, and the rest of our exceptional staff. We hope you stay with us again soon!

Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lakewood
Best Western Leisure Inn
#6 of 16 in Point Pleasant Beach
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River
Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore
Hampton Inn Neptune/Wall

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood? Share your experiences!