Checked into this hotel for a wedding down the street. The staff at check-in was pleasant and welcoming given there were hordes of drunk people in the lobby because of a wedding going on in the hotel. The room we had was a 2 queen room which was plenty big and clean. The bathroom was a little on the small side, but hey it's a bathroom. I have to say I enjoyed the adjustable mattresses which were a welcome to my back. The breakfast buffet was $11 which is not bad considering you are in the hotel and the nearest coffee shop is starbucks next door.
I highly suggest staying here if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood – conveniently located near Exit 88 of the Garden State Parkway on Route 70 – features an indoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, and 24-hour business center. Premier guest room amenities include 32” LCD TVs, generous work desks with ergonomic Herman Miller chairs, and self-adjusting beds. Enjoy a brand new Ruby Tuesday restaurant, LongHorn Steakhouse® and Starbucks® next door. Complimentary WiFi access is available throughout the hotel. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in (some exceptions apply). Valid photo ID and credit card required at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood Hotel Lakewood
- Lakewood Hilton Garden Inn