Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$174
View deal
Booking.com$174
Priceline$174
Hotels.com$174
GardenInn.com$174
Traveluro$182
ZenHotels.com$194
All reviews front desk the garden state parkway great place to stay parking lot very nice hotel longhorn steakhouse easy access indoor pool convenient location fitness center new jersey lobby wedding ruby hgi nj inns
Selected filters
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I was asked to write an review. So, I guess I will, the Hotel as a whole has some great qualities about it, and very clean and well taking care of to some point, at the same there are certain areas that need lots of work, for I will stop here, due I am still here and been here since Jan. 2, 2013 for business. The girls at the Front Desk treated me ever well, I had to have some changes made and issues taking care of and it got done with know questions asked ..

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Dear Countrygirl349,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood. We greatly appreciate the 5-stars! We hope you enjoy the rest of your stay with us.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I had a long stay at this Hotel and I can't say enough about the hospitality and level of service I received from the front desk staff. I had to make many changes during the course of my stay and they did it all with a smile. It was tough to deal with all the damage from Hurricane Sandy and they were very helpful during it all. Definitely recommended.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Hi Brad F,

Thank you for the wonderful 5-star review! We are glad you were able to find comfort here at the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood after Hurricane Sandy. It was a very difficult time for many people in New Jersey, and we are glad we were able to help during this stressful time.

Thank you again for sharing your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Excellent place to stay. Over all service is good, staff is great except the server at breakfast area is very rude. Hotel is beautiful, clean and cozy feel like home. Gym and pool are nice and clean. Laundry is inside the hotel which is very helpful and convinient. Parking is not an issue and have free wifi.

Dear Joe R,

Thank you for your 5-star review! The staff and I greatly appreciate your wonderful comments about the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

Thanks!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

my stay was excellent! I was treated very well at the front desk when I arrived and when I was leaving. the rooms were in great shape and very clean. I will most definitely stay with the Hilton garden inn again. also will tell people about how great my stay was with them. I give the hotel five stars all around. thank you

Room tip: corner rooms are better for noise
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Jenny F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Joe R,

THANK YOU! We are thrilled by your excellent 5-star review of the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood. We greatly appreciate the feedback and it is always wonderful to hear that our guests are completely enjoying their stay.

We hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

The front desk is the first thing I have to compliment. The people are so, so nice and welcoming. They really made my stay very comfortable and enjoyable. The rooms were very clean and again, very welcoming. I'll definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hi Chris S,

Thank you for this wonderful 5-star review. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your great experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood on TripAdvisor. Your review will be shared with the entire staff. We are very lucky to have such a great team here!

We cannot wait to see you during your next stay!