This is the second time I've stayed here and have been very satisfied on both trips. Room was excellent, staff is friendly & helpful, and amenities (like exercise room) were excellent. I will come back here again when I'm in the area. This hotel was recommended by my co-workers who stayed here on previous times (and also keep coming back). I give it 5 stars for the business (and probably family) traveler.
My only "negative" if you can call it that, is that the breakfast is pricey compared to what I would hope for (which was free or really cheap). Their regular breakfast is about $8 while their made-to order level is $12. To be fair to them, their breakfast selection is excellent with fresh fruit, juices, yogurt, cereals, and lots of fresh breads, muffins & bagels. The made to order portion includes eggs, omlets, bacon, sausage, and potatoes. It is a fair deal if you don't expect/need a free breakfast. And the service manager is wonderful. Shirley always greated guests warmly. Fortunately my company pays for this. If I had my family, I might be running out for McDonalds.
The hotel is kept clean and tidy (a big deal for me). You're close to Target, Costco, and other stores you may want to go to. There is a good steakhouse next door and a Ruby Tuesdays on the other side. (Unfortunately neither are open for breakfast for a change.) The hotel is close to the Garden State Parkway as well.
The bed is very comfortable and they supplied two sets of pillows - both so nice I couldn't decide which I liked better. Desk area was perfect with a couple extra outlets. Bathroom shower had great pressure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood – conveniently located near Exit 88 of the Garden State Parkway on Route 70 – features an indoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, and 24-hour business center. Premier guest room amenities include 32” LCD TVs, generous work desks with ergonomic Herman Miller chairs, and self-adjusting beds. Enjoy a brand new Ruby Tuesday restaurant, LongHorn Steakhouse® and Starbucks® next door. Complimentary WiFi access is available throughout the hotel. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in (some exceptions apply). Valid photo ID and credit card required at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood Hotel Lakewood
- Lakewood Hilton Garden Inn