“Nice steak, nice place”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2013

When staying in lakewood new jersey for my brothers hockey tournament, me and my family were really hungry for a nice juicy steak meal.

We decided to go to Longhorn, which was recommended to us by our hotel.

Its a nicely decorated place, well suited for families or for a nice couples night out.
The place is decorated with that texan look, but not cheesy more fancy.

We all ordered rib steaks, and they were really good, the siders were great as well.
The price was good too, im used to really top of the line steakhouses and this one is a nice top 10 in my list, based on its reasonable price and the amount you get its great!

The staff were really nice, food was good, we all had a nice night!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

While visiting family in New Jersey had the opportunity to eat t this fine restaurant. The steaks were delicious and cooked perfectly. The service was great. A good time for all. In fact, one of the best steaks we have eaten in a long time.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Typical chain restaurant with typical average food. It wasn't great and it wasn't bad. It was okay as it was convenient for me to go to since I was staying at the Hilton next store.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Fabulous meal, service and great value for the money. The porterhouse steak for 2, sauce made tableside was a real treat. Coupons always offered in the newspaper!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Poor Service
Mediocre food
I don't think it takes fifty characters to explain that but I guess Trip Advisors thinks it does

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!