“Great Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Toms River, New Jersey
“Great Food”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I always wanted to try Thai food so one day, I walk to in and asked for recommendation something like a Lo Main. Lady recommended Pahd Thai which was very good. Went back second time and tried Gaeng Panang Curry. It was very good too. Prices are very reasonable.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank F S

“New Restaurant in Lakehurst”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is a relatively new restaurant in Lakehurst, I believe that they just opened summer of 2012. I have to admit that I was really skeptical about a Thai restaurant in Lakehurst but for lunch I was willing to give it a try. My meal was really, really good. I had Pannang Curry with Pumpkin with Chicken. It was delicious. Creamy from the coconut milk, hot and spicy, seasoned perfectly. I was really impressed by the freshness considering it was a lunch special. The vegetables were crisp and the chicken tender.

It's not a fancy place, but eating a meal there is very comfortable.
I can't wait to return there for dinner. I really hope that stay around for a very long time.

• Visited December 2012