“The Disney world experience!”
Review of Labove Grande

Labove Grande
Ranked #7 of 20 Restaurants in Lakehurst
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Manahawkin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Disney world experience!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The food was fantastic! The staff delivered exceptional customer service and a great experience :) I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jenn0508

Toms River, New Jersey, United States
“Fabulous meal”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My wife and I had the pleasure of having dinner here ... It was delicious ... The Oysters Rockafella, out of this world ... The Osso Bucco, to die for ... Everything was GREAT ... including the service and the atmosphere ... Jerry the Host was very friendly and helpfull ... Prices were very reasonable ...

• Visited September 2013
“Great great great”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I live in Italy and I've never thought I could eat such an excellent Italian food in usa.. courtesy elegance and great wine.. that's the reason I will surely come back in my next visit. I really loved you

Lavallette, New Jersey, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A VERY Enjoyable and Amazing Dinner”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Having passed this establishment many many times, my girlfriend suggested we have dinner with 6 friends because her hairdresser kept "hearing rave reviews" about it. Well let me tell you am I glad I did. This could be the best food in a 30 mile radius period. I want my daughter to have her wedding here... The caesar salad, clams oreganato, Italian long hot peppers and an assortment of meat and cheese appys were just the start coupled with fresh superb Italian crust bread dipping in the gravy of the mussels. We all RAVED about the osso bucco as well as the veal parm. The cappuccino too was SUPERB. My new stop not all that far from Toms River and the beach. AAAAAAAAAA++++++

Toms River, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Luch at a Great Place”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Just had lunch at La Bove Grand. The place looks great second to none. I had the Veal Parmigiana and Eggplant Fresh Mozzarella Tower special. You can't go wrong. Patricia was my waitress. Ask for her and you will be treated right!

1 Thank Ron V