“A Delievry Favorite”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Always feel bad for the delivery guy because they are a bit far from the house, but can't resist the food. Pizza is excellent as well as the sandwiches and entrees.

There are newer reviews for Italy's Best

Reviewed August 10, 2013

constant good food and service have had bowling lunches, golf lunches, and other club lunches held there very accomadating for large groups. have gone with family and friends for dinner always good food. prices are perfect.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

It wasn't until I had my first slice of pizza at Italy's best that I realized how good it could be. After that first time, I rarely settle for anything less. But the real bonus is that all of the food in the restaurant is authentic Italian. We have worked our way through the dining room menu, and have had no complaints about anything.
One of my favorite summertime meals is a takeout of their seafood salad, whichIwe enjoy at home, along with some garlic rolls, and, of course, a bottle of white wine.
We discovered this restaurant just before it was enlarged to the way it is now, and we love the decor of the dining room. We keep going back because we love the food, and the service we get there, as well as the friendliness of the whole staff, including the owners. Italy's best is one place where you can't go wrong.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I've been there three times in the past two weeks...the food is just that good...the sandwich's are huge...be sure and get the small one...I mean they're big...tried their pizza...some of the best I've ever had, brought one home for dinner last friday (Margarita pizza)...wife loved it as much as I do...nice people too, excellent value

1  Thank JohnA51
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was surprised by the great atmosphere of this Italian restaurant in a strip mall. Was there with family and we shared a $12 bottle of red wine that had a great taste. We began with a few great appetizers - tasty bread-sticks, very nice calamari and an outstanding order of mussels in a sweet marinara sauce. The combo pizza was very good. I recommend Italy's Best to you if you are looking for casual dining with great food.