“Excellent Staff, Service, and facility.”
Review of Bridge Marina

More attraction details
Owner description: Bridge Marina is Lake Hopatcong’s award-winning, boutique marina offering premium boat rentals that are perfect for a day of fun on Lake Hopatcong with family and friends. A Certificate of Excellence winner for the past two years, Bridge Marina provides guests with luxury pontoon boat rentals on a fleet of new Starcraft boats loaded with features. Bridge Marina’s central location, first-class fleet, free perks and benefits, along with our friendly, helpful staff make for a great boating trip on Lake Hopatcong. Bridge Marina also offers the area’s only boating club, Four Winns and Starcrtaft boat sales, dock slip memberships, marine grade fuel and more in a private, tranquil no-wake zone.
Reviewed August 21, 2014

This has been my first time at Lake Hopatcong and I was extremely fortunate to find Bridge Marina while searching for a location to dock my boat. For anyone on the fence as to whether or not this is the place for you I hope this review helps.

Property: The property is located right next to the bridge that separates the North and South end of the lake. It is a complete no wake zone(which is great when you spending the night). There is plenty of parking, the facility is very well maintained and clean. The new picnic deck was a great addition, which I will take claim as being first customer to use ;) There is a marine store that carries just about everything. Bathrooms are clean and private locked for members only. Fuel pumps are convenient to the docks and no odors emanate from there. Service area is on site and they can handle anything and everything.

Employees: Everyone is always running around trying to help you in some way or another. Well maybe not Joe who was on crutches ;) Ronni is extremely helpful and a real pleasure to deal with. Will and Dennis have been very helpful since day one.
Jeff is probably one of the smartest mechanics I have met. He explains everything, is very professional, and his work is top notch. Ray, the owner, very nice guy, very helpful, and I enjoy pestering him with loads of questions even when he is super busy.
The most touching part of the whole time there was receiving a get well card signed by the staff. It went above and beyond and I was extremely thankful

Just to show you the appreciation that is felt from everyone all you have to do is look at the pictures of the events at Bridge Marina including Welcome party. It was a great time.

I will be back again next year, and my boat will be spending the winter with you also

1  Thank Anthony D
Becca F, Manager at Bridge Marina, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2014

Dear Anthony,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such a detailed review about your experiences with Bridge Marina this summer! We greatly appreciate your kind words about our staff, facility, and services so very much. We are very pleased to hear how much you enjoy the experience that our marina provides.

On behalf of the entire staff at Bridge Marina, please know that it has been a pleasure having you as a member this year, and we look forward to your continued membership next year!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We've tried other Marinas, this is by far the most professional and cheerful one. We rented there twice this year, and will definitely return.

The vessels are in top flight condition, and the equipment is excellent. This is a place where they care about their equipment and care a lot about the customer too. People who work there are all so nice. It's a very orderly, clean and family friendly place.

My wife and youngest Son are getting the boating bug because of this place. We are seriously considering annual membership because we love the place.

Becca F, Manager at Bridge Marina, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2014

Dear Robert M,
On behalf of the entire crew at Bridge Marina, please accept my sincere thanks for taking the time to write such a kind review about your experience with us. We appreciate it very much! Please know that you and your family are welcome to return anytime. It was a pleasure serving you, and we look forward to getting you out on the water again next season!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

After researching a handful of marinas in the area that rent Pontoon boats I opted for Bridge Marina for a few reasons. Although the price for the rental was a few dollars more than others what I experienced when speaking to them in planning sealed the deal. Bridge Marina provided detailed instruction about the boat and use on the water (another marina told me that since I drove a boat before I do not need a tutorial, not quite what I wanted to hear when out on a boat with children). In addition the boats offered were brand new or no more than a year old which was not an option elsewhere. They were super accommodating in working around our schedule and having a map with details of where to go and more importantly where not to go on the boat was so valuable. They gave comfortable LL Bean life jackets to the kids and some "noodles" to take for a swim. It was such an easy process and yet detailed process. Roni was a pleasure to work with! In the end my 30 year old daughter who reluctantly got the temp boating licence took over 80% of the driving and became "the captain". Now we are looking forward to joining the Bridge Marina boating club! I highly recommend Bridge Marina!

Dear NJKarma,
On behalf of the entire crew at Bridge Marina, thank you very much for taking the time to write such kind remarks about your experience with us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time on Lake Hopatcong with us! We look forward to getting you out on the water next season – either on one of our rental pontoon boats or in our boating club. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, and we look forward to seeing you again in 2015!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

A friend of mine rented a boat last year on this lake and loved it. I found Bridge Marina online and called to inquire. I made a reservation (staff is super helpful) and they answered all of my questions. When we arrived, everything was ready and they quickly got all of our paperwork processed. We then received a guided tour of the boat and how everything works. They even helped carry our bags to the boat! You aren't rushed at all and they are very thorough. We had a brand new 2014 boat that was immaculate. We took the base out for 2 adults and 2 kids and it was more than enough. We found a great spot to drop anchor and let the kids swim and have lunch. My only regret was doing a half day instead of a full day! We've done a lot of fun trips this summer, but we all agreed this was our favorite day. Can't wait to come back and will definitely go back to this marina. I've already recommended them to several friends.

Becca F, Manager at Bridge Marina, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Dear santaluvsme,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review – we appreciate your kind remarks about our staff and service very much! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and your time on Lake Hopatcong. On behalf of the entire crew at Bridge Marina, we are truly honored to be associated with your ‘best day of summer!’ Thanks again for sharing and we hope to see you again at the marina again very soon.

Becca Fernandez and the Bridge Marina team

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Very happy to say that the day we were so looking forward to turned out perfect! Our experience started with our online reservation. Quick and easy. We chose the 21 ft. Cruise and Fish. We did have a few questions that were asked and answered quickly via email. When we arrived and entered the office we were greeted by a courteous staff in a friendly environment. The dock attendants assisted us with our gear and explained all we needed to know about the boat. We even received a "guided" tour of the lake via map. The boat itself was very clean and all equipment was in great condition. The fish finder found the fish but neglected to let the fish know we were interested in catching one or two! Enjoyed our tunes provided by the in dash stereo. Plenty of comfortable seating (and shade when wanted) for three. The Bimini top was so easy to use, my 9 yr. old had no problem assisting me with the quick up and down. And as for power, I was very comfortable navigating the lake even amongst the faster sport boats. At the end of our day, we were greeted with the same courteous manner and the same assistance that we received upon arrival. Hope to be able to go back soon!

Dear Jeff C,
On behalf of the entire team at Bridge Marina, I’d like to share my sincere thanks to you for taking the time to share this review. We greatly appreciate your kind words about our service and staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time out on the lake with us. We would welcome the opportunity to get you out on the water again this summer or in the future. Thanks again for sharing and we hope to see you again soon!

Becca Fernandez and the Bridge Marina team