“Looking forward to using them again in the future.”
Review of Bridge Marina

Bridge Marina
More attraction details
Owner description: Bridge Marina is Lake Hopatcong’s award-winning, boutique marina offering premium boat rentals that are perfect for a day of fun on Lake Hopatcong with family and friends. A Certificate of Excellence winner for the past two years, Bridge Marina provides guests with luxury pontoon boat rentals on a fleet of new Starcraft boats loaded with features. Bridge Marina’s central location, first-class fleet, free perks and benefits, along with our friendly, helpful staff make for a great boating trip on Lake Hopatcong. Bridge Marina also offers the area’s only boating club, Four Winns and Starcrtaft boat sales, dock slip memberships, marine grade fuel and more in a private, tranquil no-wake zone.
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

The staff was courteous and professional. I had never operated a boat before and the people at Bridge Marina made it easy for me to take my family out for the day. They went over everything about the boat and suggested places on the lake to go. The boats were in mint condition and well equipped. They even include more gas than you could use in the day. We had such a good time we came back the next day and rented again. If I'm ever fortunate enough to own a boat on Lake Hopatcong Bridge Marina will be my marina.

Paul R.

Becca F, Manager at Bridge Marina, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Dear Paul R.,
On behalf of the entire crew at Bridge Marina, thank you very much for taking the time to share this review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your first boating experience with us and we appreciate your kind words very much. We hope to see you again at the marina very soon! In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any assistance with boating in the future. Thanks again!

All reviews
"anchor"
in 2 reviews
"purchase"

Reviewed June 7, 2014

I'm not sure what to say about Bridge Marina except that they provided my friends and myself with an absolutely amazing experience.

Judging by the amount of boats on the lake, I would say it was a very busy day, so I was fully prepared to be rushed through the entire orientation process and sent on my way.
I couldn't be more wrong.

I was greeted in the office by the most friendliest staff I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. They explained every thing to me in detail, taking the time to make sure I understood the process and what I was signing, while making sure I get to the lake as fast as possible.
Even with all of the paperwork you have to sign, the process was simple, and best of all, quick.

During the orientation, everything was explained to me in detail without any of the technical jargon that would've confused (and probably scared away) a novice like myself. As small of a thing as this may be to them, it made a world of difference to me as far as making me feel more confident and comfortable with taking the boat out.

Our instructor took the time to answer all my questions, and even stood by and listened while I repeated everything he explained to make sure I understood all of the instructions.
At the end of the orientation, I felt more than ready to take the pontoon boat out and start cruising the lake. Since this was my first time ever taking a boat out, I was at first very nervous, but the greeting at the office and the superb orientation put all of my fears aside and helped me provide a wonderful day on the lake for my friends.

A HUGE thank you to everyone at Bridge Marina. I cannot begin to tell you what a wonderful experience it has been. With so many businesses forgetting that it's the customers that come first, it was nice to come across a place like Bridge Marina. Not only did I feel like my needs were being put first, but I felt like I was the ONLY customer and the whole marina was there to provide me with support.

I can't wait to come back and start my day on the lake with the best marina and the best staff on the lake!

Becca F, Manager at Bridge Marina, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear Leon L.,
On behalf of the entire staff at Bridge Marina, please accept my sincere thanks to you for taking the time to share your Bridge Marina experience with others.

We are so happy that you enjoyed your first boating experience with us and we look forward to hosting your next boating vacation! In the meantime, if we can ever be of assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. And thank you again for your very kind review – it is greatly appreciated!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I found Bridge Marina after getting very frustrated with my old marina up the street. My experience with the team couldn't have been better. I appreciate the technical expertise and great care for my boat, but am particularly impressed with the fantastic service and fair pricing. So passionate about boating on the lake and the highest integrity. We are moving to the shore and taking our boat, but will always appreciate the great people at Bridge Marina. Thanks, particularly to Ray and Joe. You guys are a class act in every way!

Becca F, Manager at Bridge Marina, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

On behalf of the entire staff at Bridge Marina, please accept my sincere thanks for your kind words about our team. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience with us. It has been a pleasure having you here at the marina for the past nine years – you will be missed! Best wishes to you and your family as you head down to the shore. And please do not hesitate to reach out if we can ever be of assistance in the future.

Thank you again!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

It really is a pleasure to be able to express my feedback on this forum. I am now in my third season and can comment on a number of things. Let me first start with my first season. After dealing with some shady places down the shore and Greenwood Lake, I did my research and came across the Bridge Marina. Picture 6 excited teens heading to the lake for our first day out on the water. Upon arriving at the marina, a young man approached the truck and asked if we needed help with anything. Really? I was not accustom to this kind of service but felt that I could get used to it quickly. The employees at the marina helped us get the boat in the water (something I hated to do by myself). We were all set to go! I went to start the boat, and as always, "Old Unreliable" did not turn over. Again, the staff was there to help get the boat out of the water. The owner, Ray, personally promised to look at the boat that week. (While speaking to him in the office I noticed a brochure for a "boat club"). Once again dissipointed with the old blue clunker, we headed home. During that week, Ray called me to give me the news on my boat as well as doing what no mechanic has ever done before, he told me the honest truth. His exact words were "It is an older boat, sure I can fix it, but there may be problems down the road. I have to put my kids through college, however it would not be fair to you to keep throwing your money away". I sold the boat and joined the boat club. The boat club has been nothing but fun and the headaches I associated with boating suddenly disappeared. I have also purchased two wave runners from the marina and both were pleasurable experiences. The first one was a bit older, and friends asked "how do you know it will run". My answer was a simple one. I stated "I bought it from Bridge Marina, how could it not run. My latest purchase was a 2014 model and once again, they make the entire process an easy one. I could go on and on but I need to get Easter dinner going. Please feel free to ask any questions and I will be more than happy to help.

2  Thank aconcha21

On behalf of the entire staff at Bridge Marina, thank you very much for your kind words. It has been an absolute pleasure serving you here at the marina and having you and your family as members in our Boating Club. We are thrilled to hear that you are pleased with our level of service and our staff – we strive to exceed expectations and it’s always a pleasure to hear when we’ve achieved that goal. Thank you again for taking the time to share your perspective about our business – it is truly appreciated. Looking forward to seeing you on the water again soon!

Thanks again,
Becca Fernandez and the Bridge Marina crew

See more reviews
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Hello everyone!

I have been a Bridge Marina member for the past two years and just LOVE this boating club! Everyone is sooo friendly, professional and very helpful. The owners are Joe and Ray, both amazing but Joe is totally awesome!! I have learned soooo much about boating the last two years thanks to Ray, Joe and all the crew but especially from Daniel, Cameron and Will!!! These three young men go up and beyond to serve your every boating need, question and support and make sure you have a fun and relaxing time on the lake. They are always with a smile and you can see the love they have for the lake and their job!!!

I love Bridge Marina for soooo many reasons, and soooo delighted to be part of such a wonderful Boat Club and team! And, Roni, she does a great job behind the scenes setting up ALL your boating needs!

Thank you for a wonderful summer on Lake Hopatcong!!

Lori

Becca F, Manager at Bridge Marina, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear Lori,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our Boating Club; we have shared your kind words and accolades with our staff - it’s always a pleasure to pass along such positive comments. We are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your time with us, and we have equally enjoyed having you as a member of the Boating Club. We look forward to getting you out on the water again next season!

Thanks again,