“Great Breakfast”
Review of Jefferson Diner

Jefferson Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Jefferson Diner is the place where friends and family come together. Our menu is quite diverse. Everything at Jefferson Diner is a favorite, from the Moussaka and Spanakopita to the Lobster Bisque and our daily specials, you cannot go wrong. You can also pair your delicious meal with a glass of wine, beer or cocktail from our full bar.Jefferson Diner has been on the Food Network's "Diners-Drive-Ins and Dives" with Guy Fieri, The Food Network's "Unwrapped", with Marc Summers, TLC "Making Over America", with Trinny and Susannah, The Today Show, Fox 5 News, and has been voted #1 Diner in Morris County for 7 years. Jefferson Diner has also been named a Top 5 Diner in New Jersey by The Star Ledger, Munchmobile.By bringing our creativity and passion onto our plates, we strive to satisfy each and every customer that comes through our doors. We have a quiet, comfortable and clean environment in our restaurant as well as staff that is attentive to your needs. At Jefferson Diner, we eagerly await to serve you.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were staying in Mt Arlington and drove over after a tip from the hotel staff mentioned it had been featured on a Food Network Show. We went for breakfast and they had a great variety of traditional and non-traditional items. Kids love the selections such as Oreo pancakes. They have cookies and cakes on sale there as well and they are super sized. I wish I had a picture of the cookie - it was $3 and bigger than my head.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Not as good as I remembered from a couple years ago. I ordered a Jefferson Burger which comes with potato chips. Had to pay extra for fries substitution. No lettuce, no tomato, no onion. The pickle was just a baby gherkin. So for a tab that came to $9, I was somewhat dissatisfied. Ketchup bottle on table was empty, though I guess that can happen anywhere.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Jefferson Diner is our go to place to eat when we don't quite know what we want because you can find just about every option on their menu. We have frequented here for breakfast, lunch and dinner and have never been disappointed. The service is always good, the staff is friendly and attentive. The restaurant is always clean and inviting. We are definitely lucky to have such a great diner so close by.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We drove 1 hour & forty minutes from Clarks Summit, PA to try this Diner out we heard so much about and we were not disappointed at all. The staff was friendly,the minute we walked in to the minute we left. The menu is huge with everthing a person could want. The food was great. Priced a little higher than usual but you certainly got your moneys worth with the large portions. The staff kept coming over to make sure we were happy with our choice we selected and if we needed anything else. The decor is a fun experience, bright cheerful with many pictures of celebrities who have visited the diner. They also have outdoor seating which was very nice as an option. My only suggestion is to order what you want but only eat half & take the rest home because you will not want to miss out on the desserts that are out of this world. I cannot say a bad thing about this place as our experience was fantastic. We are taking some friends back in two or three weeks.

1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My partner invited me for a "breakfast date" when we woke up on the 4th of July, and he brought me to the Jefferson Diner. Can't believe I had never been there before since it's apparently a pretty popular place. We never made it inside, because they had a really inviting outdoor seating area, that despite its proximity to the parking lot, was delightful. Heather was our server, and she couldn't have been nicer, more accommodating, or have made us feel more welcomed. We made our selections from the all-day breakfast menu, but noted they have an extensive menu overall, that includes alcoholic beverages. Noticeably good scrambled eggs, nice thick slices of toast (better than typical bread), fruit on the side, and decent coffee...it was a delicious and reasonably priced breakfast, and a terrific start to the holiday! Thanks, Heather!