“Love this Indian restaurant. The chicken...”

Star Of India Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 49 Restaurants in Kenilworth
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Reviewed March 20, 2010

Love this Indian restaurant. The chicken tikka masala is great. We come all the way here from Philly.

One of the greatest Indian restaurants ever!

Reviewed August 22, 2008

We've all experienced being hungry and intolerant of disappointment... well this was one of those times for me so I will choose my words carefully. FOOD: Salty! Even the rice was salty and I was disappointed. SERVICE: While one waiter was very accomodating and brought me the most delicious tea as I waited for my take-out, another threw metal saucers down on my table where I sat drinking my "mean-while" tea. I found that disturbing. Maybe it was just a bad night or maybe it was the dish that I ordered. When I am not so hungry and feel more courageous, I'll try a different dish hoping for different results. And I'll sit down for dinner there. ;-)

Reviewed July 18, 2008

Very good North Indian cuisine that's reasonably priced! Nice ambiance and the staff is also very helpful!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 30, 2008

Quiant, delicious, affordable

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 20, 2007

good food for decent price...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook