“Fun in Keansburg Amusement Park”

Keansburg Amusement Park
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Keansburg
More attraction details
Owner description: NJ's full-sized family water park with rides and attractions for all ages. Over 19 slides of varying heights and speeds and a huge kids' lagoon area w/interactive water play and mini slides. Relax in the many chairs w/optional sun umbrella and enjoy full menu at Toucon Grill. Keansburg Amusement Park is located across the street so combine both parks for a full day of fun.
Union Beach, New Jersey
“Fun in Keansburg Amusement Park”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Lots of rides and waterpark rides, I had a awesome time. I can't even explain how much I had, and people were friendly, I mean Keansburg has it's bad parts and areas but none by far at the Amusement Park. Give it a try and enjoy next summer

Visited September 2012

Union, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Long lasting "Memories"”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Born and raised in NYC, my parent's decided to make East Keansburg our summer place. At that time my brother and I were 5 and 6 yrs. old. We managed to make friends with the children on the block and to this day, we still keep in touch. I would have to say that they are best friends. Our lasting memories were because of my Dad, who made everyday something "spiecial" for us. He took my brother Sal and I, along with our friends on his boat and always was happy.
Tuesday was nickel day at the Boardwalk... Tony's Grand Stand offered us a challenge all the time. The owner was nice to us. The Clam Bar was there for fresh fish and scallops everyday. Actually our friends worked there. It was so cozy. Kill the cats was a great game. To my knowledge, it is still there today. The rides are getting old but that's what it is all about.
I wouldn't trade these memories for anything else... They are my "BEST MEMORIES" EVER.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Rosemarie F
New Jersey
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Still fun, but losing it's appeal”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My family and I have been coming to Keansburg for years. We wanted to share this experience with my granddaughter, now 2. The waterpark area is fine enough though a bit cheesy; I LOVE the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. However, the amusement park side is getting ridiculous. The have workers with NO manners, no one smiles, and there is one worker to every 2 or 3 rides. The shower and bath stalls were mosquito infested as well, and 'baring all' was not a good idea to get cleaned up in this atmosphere. One word for the park: TILEX.

New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“THE TRUTH!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Ie been coming to Keansburg for years since i was a little girl!! Almost nothing has changed except for the lil waterpark next door. The same exact rides are there with jus a few added new attractions. The park isnt clean and there is nothing fancy about it!! basically the park looks like one big carnival!! why did i give it for stars???? Because its a FUN and ChEAP place to go to that your kids can enjoy!!

Hillsborough, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Could the HANDFUL of workers they have actually smile?”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I don't have a problem with the type of rides and lack of variety. You can clearly see what rides they have on their website. The cleanliness of the bathroom can be hit or miss and it can also be one person's opinion. What one person thinks is clean another person thinks is not.

My problem is the employees. ALL the employees, not just the ride attendants. I guess it's against company policy to smile?!? I didn't see the parking lot attendant so I can't say if he smiled but I didn't see ANYBODY else smile. We spoke to other families there and they said the same thing. It was as if you were interrupting their day to help you. I actually heard one get up, sigh and mumble under her breath because the gate was left open on the ride and she had to stop the ride to fix the gate. OH NOOOO you actually had to do some work instead of sitting there hitting a button with a look on your face as if your dog just died.

The fact that they don't have ride attendants on all rides is OBSERD! We payed GOOD money for a service that we did NOT get. We had to stand there with our cranky children, in the hot sun waiting to go on a ride. At times we waited for 10+ min and "shopped around" for the ride that had an operator. Even a small town, low budget carnival has better service than this.

My kids had a good time but I HIGHLY DOUBT we'll be back there again. I'd rather give MY hard earned money to people who work hard.