“Amazing Crumb Cake”
Review of Dixie Lee Bakery

Dixie Lee Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Keansburg
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My dad grew up in NJ and our family used to make trips from Missouri to Keansburg to visit friends. On every visit, I always remember buying streusel/crumb cakes and how much we all loved them. On a recent trip to visit friends in Keansburg, my sister and I mentioned how much we'd love to have these cakes again. Our friends immediately drove us to the Dixie Lee Bakery and said this was the same bakery that our dad used to frequent. Needless to say, we purchased all remaining 11 crumb cakes and we couldn't believe how inexpensive they were. Everything else looked so fabulous; however, we were on a mission for this one item. They were packaged for us to take back to Missouri, but we couldn't wait that long to eat them again. So, needless to say, we didn't come home with all 11. This was such a special treat for us, and also knowing that our dad shopped at the same bakery many, many years ago. We'll be contacting our friends very soon to find out if they're willing to ship some to us when we have the craving.

1  Thank GizzieLou