1,696 results
All reviews cookies double tree front desk path train new york corner suite junior suite shuttle service grocery store free shuttle light rail minute walk into nyc sofa bed upon check two blocks self parking
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

For a Hilton I was very surprised at the number of times I had to call the front desk to get things like TOILET PAPER, coffee pods, cups, and stirrers, creamers and sugars after using the two provided the first night. They were not restocked in daily housekeeping our entire trip. Toilet paper was not restocked. Housekeeping removed four dirty towels and left two clean ones. The property is clean, modern and well located but having to call for basic room amenities every really took away from my first Double Tree stay.. good cookie though!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Danielle H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback. I have shared the comments with our Housekeeping team for a coaching opportunity with the team. Our team prides itself on taking care of our guests and anticipating our guests needs during their stay. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like we came through on this for you and I apologize for that. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us and I do hope you'll stay with us again to experience our hotel the right way. We have lots of cookies waiting for you!

Reviewed May 14, 2019

Dendra checked us in and was amazing, helpeful and accomodating. She went above and beyond to help us out. She consistently checked in on us to make sure our stay was going well. She made our stay that much better.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2019

What a great place to stay......the location is really great with plenty around the hotel in terms of restaurants, there is a mall close and the view can't be beat. Next time I visit NY I may choose to stay here...so much nicer and can catch the ferry or sub-train close by to go visit NY.....with less NY hustle and smell!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed May 8, 2019

Love Hilton hotels and loved this Doubletree! The location of this hotel and approximity to the PATH train and ferry was perfect. Easy to get into NYC and about $100 cheaper a night. Restaurants all around the hotel. Staff was fantastic.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at the Doubletree Jersey City a couple weeks ago and had a wonderful experience. Babacar at the front desk was very friendly, helpful, and professional from check in to checkout. The rooms were well appointed and surprisingly spacious - there was plenty of room for my friends and I. There were 4 of us, and we easily could have stayed in one room since there were pull out couches and so much space! We stayed here and Ubered into New York City to go out for the night. It was a short ride and perfect location for where we were going. The room and bathrooms were both extremely clean and I loved the large windows. Beds were comfortable. Self parking available for a fee. Breakfast in the morning was good - great selection! Overall great stay. Definitely recommend!

Date of stay: April 2019