We arrived at the DoubleTree Jersey City on Christmas day after a long flight. The staff were very friendly and went out of the way to make us as comfortable as possible. The rooms were spacious and the restaurant located in the hotel was very tasty. Our stay was only for one night but I wished we could have stayed longer. I will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Jersey City is only ten miles and 20 minutes from (EWR) Newark Liberty International Airport. The hotel is just two blocks from the Pavonia/Newport PATH train station with easy access to Christopher Street in Greenwich Village, Tribeca and Soho in NYC. Take the PATH Train via Exchange Place one stop to the World Trade Center with easy access to New York Financial District and Wall Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Jersey City
- Doubletree Jersey City
- Doubletree Hotel Jersey City