We stayed here for a night before heading to to a hotel in times square. The good thing about this hotel is that is not very far from PATH train station and we managed to travel here all the way from JFK using the trains. We were welcomed with a warm double tree cookie which was nice considering how cold Jersey City was. Our room was the junior suite which was massive, although the rooms were old it was a comfortable room. Overall even though we stayed here for a day I would recommend this hotel as it is close to NYV via path and it is also value for money considering what we paid for our hotel in times square during new years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Jersey City is only ten miles and 20 minutes from (EWR) Newark Liberty International Airport. The hotel is just two blocks from the Pavonia/Newport PATH train station with easy access to Christopher Street in Greenwich Village, Tribeca and Soho in NYC. Take the PATH Train via Exchange Place one stop to the World Trade Center with easy access to New York Financial District and Wall Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Jersey City
- Doubletree Jersey City
- Doubletree Hotel Jersey City