We stayed here for 4 nights from the 1st-5th July....Check in staff were very helpful and we all loved the hot cookie we were given! We were on the penthouse level so we had really nice views of the new york skyline....The room was very clean and very spacious..The hotel was very convenient for the PATH underground which took you straight into the heart of New York as it was about a 5 minute walk away...It was also convenient for the supermarket which was right next door...The area the hotel was in was really nice and you didn't really feel as if you couldn't walk around at night on your own...Walking along beside the water is definately a must while you are here as the views of New York are amazing!
Overall we would definately recommend this for anyone who is visting New York city but doesn't want to stay in the hustle and bustle of the city..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Jersey City is only ten miles and 20 minutes from (EWR) Newark Liberty International Airport. The hotel is just two blocks from the Pavonia/Newport PATH train station with easy access to Christopher Street in Greenwich Village, Tribeca and Soho in NYC. Take the PATH Train via Exchange Place one stop to the World Trade Center with easy access to New York Financial District and Wall Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Jersey City
- Doubletree Jersey City
- Doubletree Hotel Jersey City