I booked this room for my husband's 37th birthday. We were greeted by a warm staff and a warm cookie. Everyone from the valet to the desk clerk was super friendly. The room was beautiful and the view breath taking. It was quiet and inviting and made our vacation special! To say more the PATH station is literally 1 block across the street which the train takes I directly into Mahattan for $2.00!! Best way to avoid the traffic and the holland tunnel fees!! We partied in the village and just had an overall great time! I would stay here again and again! I'm normally a Marriott girl but not anymore!! Loved it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Jersey City is only ten miles and 20 minutes from (EWR) Newark Liberty International Airport. The hotel is just two blocks from the Pavonia/Newport PATH train station with easy access to Christopher Street in Greenwich Village, Tribeca and Soho in NYC. Take the PATH Train via Exchange Place one stop to the World Trade Center with easy access to New York Financial District and Wall Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Jersey City
- Doubletree Jersey City
- Doubletree Hotel Jersey City