The valet looked at me a few times before realizing I was checking in. The front desk was swift and very friendly. The room layout is a bit odd but, very clean. The quality of construction is poor, loose tiles and cracks in the walls. The breakfast buffet is horrible. I dont like my bacon rare, nor do I want my french toast soggy "poached". The service in the restaurant is bad as well. AVOID the restaurant and you will be fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Jersey City is only ten miles and 20 minutes from (EWR) Newark Liberty International Airport. The hotel is just two blocks from the Newport PATH train station with easy access to Christopher Street in Greenwich Village, Tribeca and Soho in NYC up to 33rd Street in no more than a 12 minute train ride. Take the PATH Train via Exchange Place one stop to the World Trade Center with easy access to New York Financial District and Wall Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Jersey City
- Doubletree Jersey City
- Doubletree Hotel Jersey City