Close to both the Holland and Lincoln Tunnels, although toll is $12 to get to Manhattan. On a busy road but we had a second floor room at the back and it was quiet. Room was dated but clean. Beds were firm and comfortable. Had a micro/fridge and hairdryer that came in handy. Shower worked great. No tissue though so bring your own. Continental breakfast was kind of a joke. The breakfast area consists of 2 tables in the lobby. There were 2 kinds of cereal, muffins and packaged pastries, Tang juice, milk, a water dispenser and a coffee machine. Nothing hot and nothing fancy but clean. Parking was free and ample. We would stay again if we were going back to NYC. Good value for theprice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Miles from New York City, Manhattan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn Jersey City Hotel Jersey City
- Jersey City Red Carpet Inn