All reviews indian shops complimentary breakfast path line journal newark manhattan ave rates wtc
Selected filters
Reviewed March 17, 2017

I had been in New York/New Jersey 2 times and both the time I stayed in this hotel with my family. They are extremely helpful, accommodating, flexible etc. Rooms are clean. Even if you had a super early arrival, they do adjust, Selva sir is an extremely helpful guy and make sure that your needs are fulfilled to the max even if not in entirety in his capacity. Adding to that is availability of PATH just a block away from where you can go anywhere in the city like WTC, Hoboken etc. Connectivity of bus is also good.
Another advantage of the location is its proximity to some really good Indian restaurants. Its like 30 seconds walk from Indian restaurants and grocery stores.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2017

I don't know where to start.I stayed at this hotel while looking for an apartment.The staff are very accommodating and helpful.The Haiban Inn is like home away from home.
If you want to be close to NYC without the NYC prices this is the place for you.It's conveniently located near the Path train into NYC.
I must also mentioned that breakfast is included.
You are closed to restaurants,bars and shops.
The staff are pleasant,friendly and very helpful.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2017

Moved to NJ on feb for official purpose,
Without doubt one of the favorite hotels I stayed during my time is Haiban inn!
Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by the staff and general manager, our names were not mentioned on the board.Room is very spacious with fridge, Oven , stand for hanging shirts and placing shoes with good kitchen and locker.
On daily basis cleaning happend as well:-)

The staff was extremely friendly, the restaurant very flexible (appreciate this!) and the restaurant supervisor deserves a special thanks.
I was staying for one week and had good experience and it is very nearby PATH and walk-able

I truly enjoyed walking the streets of Indian street and The scenery was beautiful and it was a relieve to walk in such a busy environment. #Indian #USA #Snow

Note, the atmosphere around haiban is so special that it really felt like home to me.
All respect for the general manager who does a great job here; a true sample of excellent hospitality!

Stayed Feb 2017, traveled alone.

Room tip: Rooms in the third floor is calm and alone which is enjoyable
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at Haiban Inn five times within the past few months and after such great experiences I had to leave an honest review. We would absolutely recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in a clean, well cared for, well priced room. Staff are friendly and always more than happy to help. All rooms are well priced and always clean, and ALL have a microwave and fridge- if you get a large room you may even get a full kitchen area (with stove)! The rooms are spacious and make you feel like you are in a comfortable studio-1 bedroom apt. Linens are clean, ample closet space/space for hanging clothes and putting away shoes, a television, a safe, air conditioning, and there may be a couch in your room! You can also enjoy a complimentary breakfast in the mornings! The prices are too good to beat and when you receive such kind service and clean rooms time after time, one cannot complain about anything at Haibann Inn.
-Shameena A

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

Its very good the people here are nice the rooms are perfect not too far from the path station. I stayed at this place with my Mom & she loved it so do I best hotel to be at for 2017 its a nice place to stay

Date of stay: February 2017