“Bad service, bad food”

Ranked #209 of 598 Restaurants in Jersey City
Bayonne, New Jersey
“Bad service, bad food”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I took my husband for breakfast this morning thinking we"ll be having a nice breakfast and little of relax time. But the service was poor in fact the waitress was rude and it seems in a rush. The food was bad the bacon was old, potatoes undercook.
Worst place for breakfast.

• Visited May 2014

Jersey City, New Jersey
“Only pull into the parking lot if you have to make a U-turn.”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

My experience was terrible. There was about 3 or 4 tables with people, which makes the place empty & easy to work in. They took 10 mins to finally ask my mother & I what we wanted to drink. The ladies were very rude & after our waitress left the table she would go to the back & talk about us & laugh. Everytime our waitress approached our table, she had an unfriendly face & a low voice talking to us. She never looked either of us in the eye either. Not sure what her name was but she was blonde kinda on the big boned side with a tattoo on her right wrist. I suggest not going into that place. It's not worth it & the food wasn't even that appealing.

• Visited March 2014
“Diner nightmare”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Gordon Ramsey needs to drop in-owners sit in middle of room and watch TV -food- mediocre
Diner food -staff excellent -too bad they have little to work with

• Visited February 2014
Gardiner, New York
“A little bit of Greece in Jersey City”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Awesome homemade Greek food! Moussaka was delicious. Grape leaves - homemade - Yum! Attentive service - ample parking. We'll be back.

Jersey City, New Jersey
“One of the best diner in the area”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I have frequented this diner for many years. The service has been good. My favorites are waffle and french toast. I'd also would recommend their appetizers and desserts. The quality have been very consistent. Great place for friends or family.

• Visited October 2013