“very useful visit”

Ranked #6 of 49 things to do in Jersey City
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We went here to have some fun on a day when it was snowing and raining all day. It was a great visit. Lots to see and do, especially liked story time and the activities planned for little ones on the third floor. We'll head back early next year when the Curious George exhibit is scheduled to come around.

All reviews
"hudson river"
"nyc skyline"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed December 29, 2012

My friend and I came here on a school trip in the fourth grade. We both came back together this past December at age 20 and spent four full hours enjoying every bit of it. There was a lot to do and observe, like before, but this time, because we're obviously older and wiser, we actually understood the exhibits and took away from them. The touch tunnel will always be our favorite though.
Take your kids or go with friends, it's definitely worth it.

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

The science center is a good day trip if you are in the Hoboken/Jersey City or surrounding areas. Admission is pricey just like any other museum or exhibit, so to me I would much rather a zoo or an attraction in NYC. If your child is however interested in science then definitely take them for it is a place for kids! Four floors of exploration and a small section on the 3rd floor of different fish, snakes, turtles & iguanas. The IMAX dome is awesome!! I would go just to see a movie.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

This is a good place to bring your kids, as far as I know had non. Family ambience lots of kids experiencing science interactions, the science interaction is down to the basics.