“Great show!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Murder Mystery Company in New Jersey

The Murder Mystery Company in New Jersey
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking to Solve the Case of the Perfect Party?Here's a clue! The Murder Mystery Company is the nation's most popular, interactive, mystery troupe.
Hoboken, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

The show was fantastic! Actors were hillarious and always kept in character. They involved a lot of people in the audience so it was very interactive. It was a really great night out and something different. I just wish they had the breaks when food was served so we could focus more on the show because I felt like I missed a lot while I was trying to shove food in my mouth. A suggestion I have is for them to give out a piece of paper with the names of all the characters at the beginning, so that we can easily write down the clues quickly. I went as a couple, but it would be really fun to go with a large group. Overall great show, and be prepared to be picked to act and participate!

Visited June 2012