3,413 results
All reviews vu restaurant statue of liberty hudson river path train new york manhattan skyline great view lower manhattan the world trade center freedom tower right next door exchange place path water taxi valet parking the empire state building the financial district easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On June 1st we stayed at the Hyatt in jersey city. I bought my husband Red Sox vs Yankees tickets for his birthday and we decided to stay here and take the ferry over. The hotel stay was not cheap, but it was a beautiful view- so i decided to splurge. The valet parking was overly priced at $53.00, but the only other option we had was to park about ten minutes down the road in a random garage so we decided it would be “safer” to go through the hotel. After coming back from the game on June 2nd around 1230 pm the valet parking man “femi” was sitting on the counter texting and informed me it might “be awhile” until i get my car and said it was now going to cost me $76.00 for the valet because it was 12:30pm which now counts as a Monday. The total cost of the ONE NIGHT stay was going to be well over $400.00- which trust me was not worth it. Femi pulled up with my car and the entire right side was scratched, dented and had white paint all over it. As anyone would be- my husband and i were livid. After asking to speak with a manager Femi’s response was “well i didn’t do it wasn’t my shift and there is no manager”. He laughed in my face multiple times and said the company wouldn’t be able to do anything for me because there is no proof that it wasn’t on there before unless someone took pictures, but i could call back later. My husband went and got the man at the front desk and he attempted to help but really couldn’t do much. The next day i called the number i was given to follow up with and they said they would file a claim and get back to me “as soon as possible”. I still haven’t heard anything- but don’t worry they still charged my credit card. I asked for them to at least comp me my stay so i could pay for my car to be fixed and they told me no because the valet company isn’t part of the hotel. I have to get the car fixed so the paint on my car doesn’t rust, so i will have to pay that out of my own pocket as well since this hotel doesn’t seem to care at all. This was the absolute worst service i have ever experienced. Not only did they damage my car- but then their employee laughed in my face about it. I’m so disappointed in this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank 137alexandriam
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed overnight at Hyatt Regency for the first time. We did not know what to expect as the hotel at this location was unfamiliar. We travel a lot and stay in many hotels.This hotel is now our number 1 in all aspects!!!! High quality, great staff and fantastic location. Thank you!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lots of exciting activities. Tasty food and relaxing environment. Will definitely visit soon with friends and extended family. Hope to visit for my birthday and anniversary. I’m also thinking of having my co-workers come over.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is way better than any you will find in Manhattan. First it is bigger. Second, it is much quieter. Third, it has amzing views. Having the Path right outside the entrance was also a huge plus because it's a much quicker and easier way to get over into NYC. I plan to stay here again in the future with my family.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hyatt Regency Jersey City was a beautiful hotel, in a great location with views for miles. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and look forward to coming back for a visit. Their customer service was excellent!

• Trip type: Traveled on business