“The apartament is amazing”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Queen size bed
Home
Linens included
Large Bedroom: Queen Bed & Queen sofabed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Pablo03cr
San Jose, Costa Rica
“The apartament is amazing”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

The apartment was as described, Adrienne helped us with many things: buying tickets to various locations, she also helped us with the addresses. The apartment had valuable information brochures. The apartment has everything that a family or individual needs for comfort and more, find things we never knew we needed and were there. The apartment is quiet and very secure, actually it is in front of a school. Adrienne Thank you all hope to return soon!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Düsseldorf
Reviewed October 18, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Oct 18, 2012
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I know you mentioned that you & your son, who lives locally, will encourage guests to stay here - I truly appreciate that. We look forward to having you again!
UK
Reviewed July 4, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Rugged travelers
Jul 4, 2012
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay! I do hope you come & visit us again.
KS
Reviewed June 21, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A romantic getaway
Jun 21, 2012
We hope you choose to stay with us again soon!
Liliana71...
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Great appartment and very kind owner”
Reviewed May 14, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

The appartment was exactly as described, clean, spacious and comfortable. And it took us no more than 15 minutes to arrive to NYC (World Trade Center).
Adrienne was a great landlady, she provided us all the information that we needed for our first trip to NJ/NYC (there were lot of useful info in the appartment, like maps, path schedule and dinner addresses).
Additionally, she added very special details, like a bottle of wine, coffee, tea bags and some food.
I think that not every owner is so attentive and nice as she is, being online every moment to help us.
Having a washing machine and a dryer was also a blessing!
I hope we'll be back there very soon!!!!!
Thanks for everything, Adrienne!!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: When we returned late at night (very tired) walking back from the path to the appartment
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
May 13, 2012
I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit. I always make sure I'm available for any questions my guests may have. That always makes a first visit that much easier!
IN
Reviewed April 3, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Apr 3, 2012
We're glad you enjoyed yourselves!

The apartment is quite comfy for families, so we look forward to having you back again.
Fairbanks Alaska
Reviewed February 16, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Feb 16, 2012
I look forward to your stay in the Fall!

Next time, you'll have to enjoy some of the nearby outlet shopping. No taxes on clothing!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
$1,125
/ Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing