“Where is the third bed that i paid for?”

and 1 more site!
Allcity-Grand Suites
Ranked #3 of 5 Jersey City B&B and Inns
West New York, New Jersey
“Where is the third bed that i paid for?”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I booked this from australia. To sleep three people. So two are good, they have the main bedroom. I, however, have what they called 'a comfortable sofa bed'!!! OMG! It does not have a mattress at all. It is one of those very trendy looking smart white leather couches that do not give an inch. Definitely not to be slept on! Do you think anyone would answer any phone messages i made? No one bothered to contact me to provide something for me to sleep on. These aprtments sleep two people only. I think for me the worst thing was the fact that they took my money and didnt have the decency to answer a call and try to help out. Travelling is exhausting and you need to sleep. I would not advise any person to stay here.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Rooms are not the best but affordable. Service was ok and outside property is cleaner then your room. Good location in Jersey City. Rooms are very spacious but needs a remodel. They do not charge for parking and the resturant is really good.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hoboken, New Jersey
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Where to begin? So many horrible things to say about this place that I need to organize my thoughts. This is the short version:
1. COCKROACHES everywhere
2. No wifi for 3 days
3. No Gym in the building- MISLEADING
3. No coffee cups
4. WORST MANAGEMENT COMPANY EVER- ALLCITY

This is the long version:
After arriving late at night from a trans Atlantic flight, we were greeted by dozens of small cockroaches. We had to kill so many bugs that we needed the vacuum cleaner to dispose of the bodies. We called the management company, but they never called us back over the weekend. In the meantime we had to sleep with the lights on and our daughter (who is 6 months pregnant), who had her bed in the living room was awakened in the early morning by a roach on her arm. Also, the blinds didn't shut in the living room so she enjoyed the bright sunshine at 5:30am every day! Also we had no internet the entire weekend and were drinking coffee in a water glass...which is trivial compared to the bug problem.

We thought that by Monday morning the management company would finally pick up the phone and move us to another apartment. To our surprise, they first said there were no bugs because they had the exterminator come the day before we checked in. It was nice to be called a liar and I wonder why we didn't find any dead bugs if the exterminator came the day before we arrived. We have lots of pictures to prove of all the bugs crawling.
They said they would send an exterminator again but they were just buying some time since we were only there for a week. They did send one a day later-- because we kept on calling and complaining- and it helped a little but not enough since my wife woke up with a roach on her arm the day before we left.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS MANAGEMENT COMPANY OR BUILDING TO ANYONE AND I DOUBT WE WERE THE ONLY APARTMENT WITH THAT PROBLEM. STAY AWAY.
At this point we have not had any compensation for our misfortune. We did not even get reimbursed for the RAID we had to buy. This was the trip from hell and not a cheap one.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Aurelie K

Travelers are raving about these Jersey City hotels

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I really loved allcity suites and they spacious suites with full kitchen and free wifi - made my stay really comfortable.
i will recommend all my friends and family
walk to train for NYC and nice restaurants nearby grove street downtown

Room Tip: Look for a suite with free Wifi