“Great sushi and hibachi”

Teppan Bar and Grill
Ranked #52 of 594 Restaurants in Jersey City
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Path Train to Grove Street Station
Description: Japanese Hibachi and Sushi Restaurant. Best & Fresh: Sushi and Sashimi Rolls. Great experience with ours fresh food and real fun on Hibachi show. (Best In Town) Teste and feel it by your self at Teppan. We love to serve best to all our customers (as ours family members) Who step in ours restaurant, we make sure they have the best food & with real fun together with us. Teppan Goal :) "Everyone enjoy they food and feel like they home food at Teppan"
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Great sushi and hibachi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Since I live right around the corner, I have been to Teppan on numerous occasions and it has yet to disappoint. I've gone for hibachi three separate times and all three parties that I've gone with have had a great time. The sushi is also top notch.

• Visited September 2013

“Great guys!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I live near Teppan, so out of sheer convenience we tried this place. And keep going back ever since.

Sushi: the sushi is good. Perhaps not the best I've EVER had, but totally worth it, I'm not aware of a better sushi in the area. Thanks Alex! Oh yea, We know the guy who works the front on a first name basis since we take out at least twice a week. We just order "the usual".

“Out of control”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The out of control roll is named right. It is out of control. I get it every time. Great deals when you sit at the bar. Love the unfiltered saki.

Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“Excellent Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Teppan is tucked a little out of the way, which is maybe why the place is rarely crowded and we often get served without waiting to fill out a whole table. Service is quick and efficient, and chefs can be as outgoing or as quiet as you wish. I had the filet mignon hibachi the first time and have never tried anything else, because the steak was so perfectly done that I can't stand to pass it up.

1 Thank Kendell T
“great sushi place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

the dollar sushi menu is fantastic. ive never had a bad experience here and the service is one of the best around!