The hotel itself is very clean and organized with good service. At the same time you have an amazing view to lower Manhattan. Higher the better for views of Manhattan. Don't expect nice skyline view from every room. Will have to pay extra for that but it is worth it for special occasions. Staff was courteous and professional. They don't have dedicated free parking for guests so be ready to pay for parking which is $20+/day for Valet which will afford you anytime in/out privilege.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the waterfront Financial District of Jersey City, our AAA/CAA Four Diamond hotel is just 200 steps and one subway stop to NYC. Featuring spacious guest rooms and inspiring view of Manhattan we're walking distance to great restaurants on the Hudson waterfront. Explore our hotel renovation, escape to the serenity of our 429 Jersey City accommodations and treat yourself to a stay in one of our elevated rooms for stunning view of the NYC skyline. Experience the rejuvenating Heavenly Bath and the signature Westin Heavenly Bed, perfect for a blissful night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Jersey City Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport