I always stayed in NYC during my visits but this time I made the best choice by coming to Jersey City and staying in Westin.
The location is great, why?
It's a clean, modern neighborhood
Next to the subway (15 mins to hear of Manhattan)
Next to water taxi which I definitely suggest to try
Next to the mall, if u have lady with you, it might help.. No TAX
The hotel itself is very clean and organized with good service. At the same time you have an amazing view to lower manhattan. Im attaching the photo I took from my room in the 8th floor. Go higher and get even better views.
We didnt try the food or other services so I dont comment on those.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the waterfront Financial District of Jersey City, our AAA/CAA Four Diamond hotel is just 200 steps and one subway stop to NYC. Featuring spacious guest rooms and inspiring view of Manhattan we're walking distance to great restaurants on the Hudson waterfront. Explore our hotel renovation, escape to the serenity of our 429 Jersey City accommodations and treat yourself to a stay in one of our elevated rooms for stunning view of the NYC skyline. Experience the rejuvenating Heavenly Bath and the signature Westin Heavenly Bed, perfect for a blissful night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Jersey City Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport