I travel to the NY area for business several times a year. I usually stay in Manhattan but sometimes I stay at the Westin in Jersey City. It is very much a typical newer Westin and is in good shape. Great bed, great amenities.. The location is the great asset here. You can get a great view and the PATH train will get you to Greenwich Village, the Meatpacking District or Herald Square in minutes. A nice alternative is to take PATH to Hoboken for a nice dinner. The area around the Westin is offices and a mall and some kinda boring restaurants.. So definitely use PATH and have a more memorable meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the waterfront Financial District of Jersey City, our AAA/CAA Four Diamond hotel is just 200 steps and one subway stop to NYC. Featuring spacious guest rooms and inspiring view of Manhattan we're walking distance to great restaurants on the Hudson waterfront. Explore our hotel renovation, escape to the serenity of our 429 Jersey City accommodations and treat yourself to a stay in one of our elevated rooms for stunning view of the NYC skyline. Experience the rejuvenating Heavenly Bath and the signature Westin Heavenly Bed, perfect for a blissful night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Jersey City Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport