Had the pleasant experience of staying at the Westin in Newport while visiting family. Instead of staying in Manhattan tried NJ this time and was a very cost-effective and pleasant experience. Our room overlooked the Hudson River and had a beautiful view of the Freedom Tower. Easy access by PATH over to Manhattan. So we were able to easily access the City without the exorbitant cost. Also, we staying on points which were a fraction of the number of points needed by night as compared to the Westin in the City. Room service was on time and pleasant and staff were top rate. Even the NJ taxi drivers to and from Newark Penn Station were friendly! This is where we will be staying in the future when we visit NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the waterfront Financial District of Jersey City, our AAA/CAA Four Diamond hotel is just 200 steps and one subway stop to NYC. Featuring spacious guest rooms and inspiring view of Manhattan we're walking distance to great restaurants on the Hudson waterfront. Explore our hotel renovation, escape to the serenity of our 429 Jersey City accommodations and treat yourself to a stay in one of our elevated rooms for stunning view of the NYC skyline. Experience the rejuvenating Heavenly Bath and the signature Westin Heavenly Bed, perfect for a blissful night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Jersey City Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport