This Westin won the Four Star Service Award for 2012, and I can see why. From Jose the valet to Debbie at check-in, and Ben and Stephen the concierges: extremely helpful and knowledgeable and friendly. Good recommendations all the way around. Very clean, newish faciility. The rooms are large and well appointed. Huge bathroom. Nice views of NYC skyline. There were some issues. For example, one day the hot tub wasn't working and the next day it had scum. The locker room shower didn't drain well, and wasn't fixed. The restaurant is for my taste too expensive for breakfast. But I would still come back because of the value (way less expensive than the city), the location (convenient to PATH, minutes from the city), and most of all, because of the staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the waterfront Financial District of Jersey City, our AAA/CAA Four Diamond hotel is just 200 steps and one subway stop to NYC. Featuring spacious guest rooms and inspiring view of Manhattan we're walking distance to great restaurants on the Hudson waterfront. Explore our hotel renovation, escape to the serenity of our 429 Jersey City accommodations and treat yourself to a stay in one of our elevated rooms for stunning view of the NYC skyline. Experience the rejuvenating Heavenly Bath and the signature Westin Heavenly Bed, perfect for a blissful night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Jersey City Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport