This is a new hotel in J-City, which really has absolutely nothing going on in the city itself, but was here on business, and NYC is only a PATH train away (station's across the street).
The hotel's virtually brand new. It looks it, feels it and was a great stay overall. The staff were courteous as expected, and the facilities left nothing to be desired.
The room looked great, bed was comfortable and the feel was modern. Clean and overall comfortable. Felt like a new hotel, which it was.
Big mall behind the building as well as a grocery store, and though you're in J-City, if you didn't want to stay in the bustle of Manhattan, definitely would consider this place. It's really close enough, and in a safe part of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the waterfront Financial District of Jersey City, our AAA/CAA Four Diamond hotel is just 200 steps and one subway stop to NYC. Featuring spacious guest rooms and inspiring view of Manhattan we're walking distance to great restaurants on the Hudson waterfront. Explore our hotel renovation, escape to the serenity of our 429 Jersey City accommodations and treat yourself to a stay in one of our elevated rooms for stunning view of the NYC skyline. Experience the rejuvenating Heavenly Bath and the signature Westin Heavenly Bed, perfect for a blissful night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Jersey City Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport