I stayed at the Westin for 2 nights and it was great. The staff was nice, no complaint. Great restaurant, breakfast was simple but good. Great room, clean, OK view, super comfy king size bed, plenty of space and beautiful bathroom.
Wi-Fi is available in the lobby which is pretty cool. If you want it in your room you have to pay an extra though.
Path trains are AWESOME. It's a five minute walk to the station and you're in downtown NYC in less than 15 min. (And its only 2$!)
Have a great and safe trip! Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the waterfront Financial District of Jersey City, our AAA/CAA Four Diamond hotel is just 200 steps and one subway stop to NYC. Featuring spacious guest rooms and inspiring view of Manhattan we're walking distance to great restaurants on the Hudson waterfront. Explore our hotel renovation, escape to the serenity of our 429 Jersey City accommodations and treat yourself to a stay in one of our elevated rooms for stunning view of the NYC skyline. Experience the rejuvenating Heavenly Bath and the signature Westin Heavenly Bed, perfect for a blissful night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Jersey City Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport