Westin is always a pleasure to stay. Hotels in Manhattan are always more expensive, so we decide to stay in Jersey City. With the PATH-train it is only 10 minutes to go to Manhatta 33th street.
Rooms were very nice and comfy and free coffee available. Service in the bar and reception was excellent. I booked the room directly because bookings.com was more expensive.
We had a nice view on the Manhattan Skyline.
Breakfast is so so, that is why we went to Cosi. Its a nice restaurant only 200 mtrs from the hotel.
One minor issue....why do you charge for the internet you guys???? we live in the 21th century!! it is a custom good to have free wifi, also on the room. so 9,95 per day/per device is madness !! To bad you are still living in the stone-age.
But i still love staying in Westin :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the waterfront Financial District of Jersey City, our AAA/CAA Four Diamond hotel is just 200 steps and one subway stop to NYC. Featuring spacious guest rooms and inspiring view of Manhattan we're walking distance to great restaurants on the Hudson waterfront. Explore our hotel renovation, escape to the serenity of our 429 Jersey City accommodations and treat yourself to a stay in one of our elevated rooms for stunning view of the NYC skyline. Experience the rejuvenating Heavenly Bath and the signature Westin Heavenly Bed, perfect for a blissful night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Jersey City Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport