In my experience, Westin hotels are always great, and this one was no exception. Stylish, comfortable, calm. At check-in, they found my Starwood Preferred Guest number and put me on a Starwood Preferred floor. Breakfast was tasty (oatmeal) as was a mixed drink at the bar. Room was super comfortable. I had a couple of minor issues during my stay but felt they were well-enough taken care of. The dinner salad I ordered at the bar was gritty, as if the greens hadn't been properly rinsed. I told the waitress and she said she'd let the chef know. In the morning my toilet flusher stopped working properly, but maintenance came right away and fixed it, and then called me to confirm that it had been fixed. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the waterfront Financial District of Jersey City, our AAA/CAA Four Diamond hotel is just 200 steps and one subway stop to NYC. Featuring spacious guest rooms and inspiring view of Manhattan we're walking distance to great restaurants on the Hudson waterfront. Explore our hotel renovation, escape to the serenity of our 429 Jersey City accommodations and treat yourself to a stay in one of our elevated rooms for stunning view of the NYC skyline. Experience the rejuvenating Heavenly Bath and the signature Westin Heavenly Bed, perfect for a blissful night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, HotelPower, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Jersey City Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Jersey City, Newport Hotel Jersey City
- Westin Jersey City Newport