“Loved it so much we went back!”
Review of Bertucci's - CLOSED

Bertucci's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2010

We only had 4 days to visit the Manhattan area. We stayed in Jersey City. We tried Bertucci's in Jersey City our first night. We liked it so much, out of all the restaurants in Mnahattan, we chose to go back on our last night! Friendly staff. Very good food!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Jersey City, New Jersey
Reviewed October 23, 2009

Best pizza in the city.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 6, 2009

Went for a quick dinner on a Tuesday night. The pizza is not better than average. Brick oven usually calls for a thin crust, ours wasn't. The ceasar salad was rather ordinary. Service was good though and the check was not too expensive.

Reviewed December 13, 2008

we had pizza here a few nights ago , and wished we had room in our stomach for more dishes.
the pizza was tasty - thin and creaspy with the perfect sauce and cheese- and so were the buns they serve when you are sitted at the table.
hope to come back and try more of the menu

Reviewed August 1, 2008

If you like Italian food, and don't always require gourmet expensive restaurants, please give this establishment a try. I saw it was not even on the Jersey City TripAdvisor Listing, and believe it should be near the top!

I am calling this restaurant excellent as in 'Pizzeria Plus' excellent. It may be bypassed by most business-people because it is a 'pizza place' and is the room service restaurant for the Courtyard Hotel across the street. I almost bypassed it for those reasons. Yes, it is a pizza place, but so much more.

Decided to give it a try, and actually go to the restaurant, rather than do take-out. I was go glad, and wished I had found it on the first night of my stay, not just the second and last evening. It has a nice relaxing atmosphere and in my experience, very good food.

Have heard the pizza and pasta is really good, but decided to go with a dinner salad at $9.99. It was a good choice: mixed greens with fresh grilled chicken and a delicious vinaigrette type dressing (so good I asked for more). Prior to serving the salad, they sent steaming hot-from-the-oven rolls with a wonderful olive oil dipping sauce with minced garlic and several herbs - a dip so good it beats my other favorite at Macaroni Grill. You could make a meal on the rolls themselves. The salad, rolls and beverage were topped off with a scrumptious slice of mascarpone cheesecake with drizzled fruit sauce, so large I had to take it back to my room to enjoy later. All this was just a little over $20 including tax, which for restaurants in this area is a good price.

I always rank restaurants that I want to take home with me as WLR's or rather 'Wonderful Little Restaurants.' Bertucci's is one of them. Go and see for yourself. Ask for a server named Gladdis or Gladdys (sorry I do not know the exact spelling, but was so taken care of by her, I made sure to ask her name).